Chanel Mat Lumiere (40 Beige)
A friend of mine asked my thoughts on this foundation yesterday, and I gave her the low-down on this and another Chanel foundation I'm currently trying out. And being the chatterbox I am I thought I'd share my thoughts with you too ;)
- Its (obviously) a mat foundation. I have slightly oily skin and these two factors mixed together leave me with a perfectly non mat/non oily complexion.
- The colour match is amazing- its gives a healthy glow, as my olive skin only sees the light of the office these days.
- Its really long lasting, I never feel like I need to retouch it, and it doesn't melt of your face after you've rushed round town on your lunch break!
- It contains SPF15 (hello being good to my skin!) but doesn't give flashback in photos - what more do I need in life!
- It comes in a limited number of shades, although I've found a perfect match, I know people who have struggled to find a match. However the lovely ladies on the counter will always give you plenty of samples to test out first, and you can get a good 5 days wear out of the samples if you use the right amounts!
- It has the dreaded flaw of collecting around your eyebrows! Not the worst thing as long as you don't over apply, but it can still be a pain!
- It obviously is quite pricey... but I would deffo recommend adding it to your Christmas list or Birthday list like I did when I first wanted to purchase it.
- That's my rambling finished for the rest of the day, i'm off for a yummy roast dinner now! Happy Sunday!