01. Have had a very busy/stressful week, I'm glad to be catching up on my sleep and just generally attempting to get extra rest this weekend. 4 loads of washing, 2 dishwasher loads, a clean car, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom later and I'm finally done with the cleaning for when Mumma and Pappa B return from Egypt.
02. Went for lunch with Megan yesterday, had chips and garlic mayo (so yummy) and did some room shopping. I got a beautiful pastel blue/green throw for my room, new wicker basket for storage and a Pillow Pet!
03. Made it round London on my own on Wednesday! Not gonna lie I'm so proud of myself no matter what the outcome is. I met some really lovely people and got to do some filming and have my head shot taken which was so fun! Spent 3 hours getting back due to some serious train mishaps though which was a pain in the backside.
04. I think I'm going to start detoxing this week. I've been so stressed recently my skin has erupted into huge spots and I feel like I need to start taking better care of myself. It's getting lighter later now so I might start running again soon!
05. Watched "Kristen Bells Sloth Meltdown" (link) on YouTube yesterday, and nearly died laughing. I was eating cookie and began choking I thought I was that funny. "If I'm not between a 3 and a 7 on the emotional scale - I'm crying" I'd just like to inform you all that quote by her pretty much sums me up!
Okay, this is me done for the weekend and off to bed to snuggle up with my boy and pillow pet :) Hope you all had a lovely weekend!