01. I'd like to just start off by saying, this is not from today... I'm actually still in bed as I actually went out last night, for once!
02. Yesterday Josh and I started getting our things together for Nice this week, we sorted out money and appointments for once we're back. I also had to work a little bit in the morning... but that's not what you're here to read about now, is it? The afternoon was spent sitting in the sun, flicking through ELLE with my starbucks - the Berry Hibiscus is most definitely a glorified weak blackcurrent squash with some bits in it, and hasn't converted me from my usual Chocolate Cream Frappuchino - I'm obsessed with them!
03. I also picked up a Starbucks Tumblr - a whopping £9.95 but I'm going to use it in the same way you'd use a water bottle... handy for the office (I'm always spilling things and it can hold a lot of water - save me getting up from my desk!) and for mornings when you want a smoothy breakfast on the go.
04. We also snapped some more outfit photos - "Pajama Pants" are the words to describe this weeks outfit post. I've really enjoyed doing more style posts recently. I have a really big wardrobe so it's nice to give some of the items some real love and to document things - which is actually what I set out to do with this blog from the start... the makeup just took over!
05. For those of you who asked about the makeup I was wearing last weekend (post here). There is a makeup post coming up this week! I literally am wearing the same items every day at the moment -it's great as I'm ready in 10 minutes in the mornings!
06. Finally, you may have noticed I snuck in a photo of my new tattoos above. These are my 5th and 6th (or 5th, depending on how you count them, and my other tattoos can be found here and here). I got these done a couple of weeks ago and they're almost healed now. Small tattoos are a new thing for me but they're so little I just love them (and they are really small - this is a close up and I have dinky size 4 feet)!
07. Wow, this has been a long update! Today will be spent, sorting posts for this week, washing my hair (ergh, I love long hair but seriously, it's just such a mundane process) and booking our trip to Florida! This blog my end up as a travel diary if I'm not careful...