01. France was lovely, and having a three day week one I was home wasn't too bad either. If you haven't already had a peek, you can see photos from the first few days here.
02. You may notice that my hair has been getting a little bit too long recently. I lopped off a good two inches this week and it feels so much better now. To try and keep it healthy I've invested in a few new products this week which I'm really excited to talk about!
03. Just over a week until my birthday now, the big two-one has come around so quickly. It feels like only yesterday I was being stupidly spoilt for my 20th! I still have no idea what i'm doing, but hopefully there will be some nice presents involved :)
04. Today has been spent in bed, watching Avengers and Doctor Who, with face and hair masks working away. I've also been playing with the new tablet my boyfriend bought, the photo above is the level in currently at. Nothing fancy at all but I can't wait until I'm used to it to the point of actually drawing!
05. I feel like i've been a bit all over the place this week after coming back from Nice, settling back in after going away is always weird. I'm looking forward to getting back to my usual routine now, especially with my little blog as I've missed it (and all of you) mega millions!