Despite this, everything was used, my makeup was so minimal that I was ready in 10 minutes and my skin didn't look too shabby considering the break in consistency. I've popped the full run down of the beauty packing for you below, but more than anything the real gem here is the clear makeup bag. No more than 5cm in depth, you can just about fit one face of makeup in here. It limits over packing and allows you to see the contents without having to unzip and face an avalanche of perfectly packed in products - helloooo travel friendly! Sadly it doesn't fit brushes (although it can, I just chose to pack in a blush and extra lip crayon instead) but that's what the ben holder section in your handbag is for, let's face it...
- Khiels Micro Blur Skin Perfecter*
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Origins Plantscription Concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat*
- Topshop Stick Blush
- Clinique Superfine Liner For Brows*
- Benefit Gimme Brow*
- Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Liner
- Lights Camera Lashes Mascara by Tarte*
- Liz Earl Natural Radiance Bronzer*
- Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm (Complex)
- Pai Skincare Minis - Gentle Hydrating Cleanser // Sensitive Skin Cream // Hydrating Day Moisturiser
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Mini
- Liz Earl Muslin Cloth - I always take muslin cloths over flannels when I travel. They dry super quickly so you don't have to worry about packing them wet.