- Premiere seats on the euro star are in fact the best thing ever (but two hour delays are not)
- The metro really is rather simple (I was terrified until I realised it's just like the tube)
- Nutella creps are delicious even in the pouring rain
- Bitches love the Eiffel Tower (including me)
- There is a limit to the number of macarons I can eat
We stayed at Hotel De Sevigne which was totally affordable and has really good reviews on trip advisor. We weren't disappointed and were even upgraded on arrival (OH MY GOSH - THE BATHROOM *insert heart eye'd emojis here*). We did a the usual sight seeing bits and some shopping before having a quick dinner and making our way to Trocadero to watch the Eiffel Tower light up. It was hammering down with rain whilst we ate our creps watching Paris twinkle away, sounds cute but we just found trying to keep our umbrellas and eat creps quite hilarious. On day two we went hunting for macarons before packing up our stuff and making our way home. More than anything it was nice to spend time with Josh - even if he did want to murder me after I sang La Vie En Rose for the 78th time....
Want to know what happened beauty-wise in Paris? Stay tuned for some travel packing extravaganzas and maybe even a haul...