1. The coverage: I'd say this packs more in the coverage department than that of the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and Dr Jart BB Creams (the later is deceptively cover-ing for it's texture). It has a thicker consistency than most lightweight bases, lending itself to a coverage that is the saving grace on those "my skin ain't bad but it ain't good either" days.
2. The finish: Can we just talk about the fact that no lightweight base has ever looked as flawless on my skin as this one has? I'm putting my money on the fact that it's slightly more matte than most BB creams and TM's (dry skinned girls beware) and doesn't leave any shine, just it's own glow.
3. The lasting power: Due to the coverage and the non-shine finish of this one, it just seems to stay on my skin. Even in an office which I'm sure reaches the limit of heats you're allowed to work in (big windows on the top floor are a blessing and a curse), it doesn't budge.
4. Brush free: For me this one looks absolutely flawless when applied with fingers - this NEVER happens to me. It's far easier and more travel friendly than any other base I own. And let's face it, the less I need to wash my makeup brushes the better...
5. The packaging: A pinky-nude tube with silver accents and a matte yet pearlescent finish (similar to its contents) - what's not to love.