Happy Sunday! I feel like I can actually say that and mean it for once as it’s a UK bank holiday tomorrow! I’m amazingly excited as I worked around 55 hours this week and so am very deserving of a day off. Excuse the macbook webcam photo today but I’m at Joshs and the lighting in his room is so terrible I can’t get my camera to like my face!
01. So 55 hour working week – what has my life become!? Fortunately I’m finally starting to see how everything we do is connected and how all the process work, so it’s making it a lot easier to get on with everything. Thumbs up?
02. Worked my first Saturday yesterday (this is when we deal with the bits going wrong with peoples bookings) and eased myself into it by going shopping with the lovely Gee (link to her lovely little blog here) I had a little splurge in Mac and Topshop and Zara as well as various other places this week so watch out for my haul posts on them.
03. Thinking of using the bank holiday to go home and film a video tomorrow, I have an idea of what I’m going to film but if there are any routines or anything you would love to see then let me know!
04. Woke up at 12:30 this afternoon after going to sleep at midnight… I think I was tired?! I expected it to be 9am but no… morning successfully wasted.
05. Me and Josh decided to make Chocolate orange vodka milkshakes on Friday night, hands down one of the best alcoholic beverages I’ve ever had! I need more! Felt nice and fresh for work on Saturday after that 😉
06. My first working week of healthy eating has gone really well this week, basically me and my desk buddy at work are doing healthy eating for 5 out of 7 days of the week to get ready for summer (if it ever arrives) my holiday is at the end of June so I’m really excited to start getting ready for that and feel much better already!
If you want to keep track of my everyday goings on then my Twitter is @hello_october_ and my instagram is @suzieebee!
Hope you’ve all had a great few days so far and if you’re UK based then have a lovely bank holiday and fingers crossed for at least 5 minutes of sun?!
Love Suz x