Big news lovely people! Today I am actually happy on a Sunday. It has happened. The past couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy, but the Sunday post is back and it is a very happy one!
01. So the main reason for me being so happy today is mostly due to the fact that the Friday before last I resigned from my job. When I tell people this they think I’m crazy, but I only did it because I have another one, and it’s an amazing opportunity I couldn’t pass up. I start tomorrow and I don’t think I could possibly be more excited!
02. Did a little bit of shopping today and have come home and realised how much I’ve bought recently. The spending ban starts now! I’m wholeheartedly serious about this, I have everything I wanted for my holiday now and I would really like to start saving for a house at some point soon (J has already started and I have a lot of catching up to do!) so I need to just save, save, save!
03. In other big news, I filmed a make up video yesterday! I usually hate filming even though I always want to like it. But this time I actually did. I think the trick is to film when I’m slightly hungry, as I tend to go a bit weird and it makes for better entertainment when I’m editing! (video here)
04. I’ve also been loving something new-ish this week, it’s not to every ones taste so don’t shoot me. But I’ve really been loving Made In Chelsea! My boyfriend is not happy with this new found obsession, but I’ve been watching the whole series this weekend as I was so busy with work that I missed the majority of it! I haven’t finished the whole thing yet, but I really love Louise, I just want her wardrobe and face!
05. Just over two weeks until I go on holiday – not going to lie I am completely unprepared in comparison to past years. Hopefully I’ll be able to pull something out the bag in the next week or so as I’m currently panicking a little!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend!