The Monday Night In

I don’t know about you guys, but my Monday night tends to go one of two ways. Option one: a hair wash at lightning speed, followed by a Pizza (always stuffed crust) and a catch up with a good friend – inevitably ending up with pizza smelling hair, or option two: lazing on my bed with a movie of choice (tonight is the Tudors followed by Love Actually) with the longest hair wash known to man. Tonight my friends, is the latter…

The Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo is hands down my all time favourite – greasy locks be gone! Hey-presto fluffy and oh-so-clean hair! I follow this up with the Ojon damage repair conditioner, who knows whether it can actually reverse the crazy amount of damage I do to my hair, but it can’t hurt can it? It’s nice, not necessarily worth the price tag though. My aim is try try more products and find the ones that are worth the pennies – I’ll be reporting back!

Next Up I slap on the Bumble and Bumble Deep Mask, a protein mask that gives your hair some serious life! I don’t know about you guys, but I thought my hair looked pretty nice in my last haul (link here) and it’s all down to this. I leave it on for a good 20/30 minutes, and in the mean time jump in the bath with a heavy dose of the Pink Cow, Mint Candy Shower Gel. It smells gorgeous, and doubles as both a bubble bath and shower gel, you can pick it up from Boots for around £2! So much cheaper than other very similar, but far more pricey, brands.

That’s tonight’s ramble over – let the hair washing commence!

Share:

18 Comments

1. 10 Dec 2012 / 9:11 pm

That mint candy shower gel sounds so nice. I love mint smelling things.

2. 10 Dec 2012 / 9:32 pm

I've heard so many good things about bumble and bumble,deffo on my wishlist now 🙂

3. 10 Dec 2012 / 10:09 pm

I'm really interested in the Bumble&Bumble mask… and that 'oh so cheap' bubble bath! Must try! X

4. 10 Dec 2012 / 10:12 pm

I really want to try the Sunday Shampoo but I'm worried how it affects coloured hair? Maybe I'll come across a version just for coloured hair! x

• 10 Dec 2012 / 10:13 pm

I'm sure there are reviews out there that will say? I think it's most likely to strip dark colour from hair (as any strong detoxing shampoo will), and I think it will probably make blonde hair dry? xx

• 10 Dec 2012 / 10:16 pm

I'll have a ganders for some! Thankyou though! Definitely encouraging me to go down the Bumble track! xx

5. 10 Dec 2012 / 10:17 pm

I've been really interested in the Sunday Shampoo for a while now, although I have coloured hair I don't know if it'll be good in that respect. Need to do a bitty more research!

fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

6. 10 Dec 2012 / 11:32 pm

I do need to try Bumble and Bumble. Everyone has their favourites though so my list of 'things to try' is ridiculous! I need someone to narrow it down to the serious 'must haves' 🙂

Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

7. 11 Dec 2012 / 9:16 am

Can believe I actually have the small size of this mask and I haven't tried it yet, definitely going to now. Good choice in movie by the way, I'm obsessed with Love Actually, especially at Christmas 🙂

8. 11 Dec 2012 / 9:52 am

I was really lucky to get the Ojon Damage Repair Shampoo & Conditioner free on a recycling day they did and I must admit, I love them both! Would love to try out the B&B Deep Mask, heard nothing but good things about this one.

www.cagneyandlace.com

9. 11 Dec 2012 / 4:08 pm

How long do you take to wash your hair???

10. 11 Dec 2012 / 7:24 pm

I've always wanted to try bumble and bee products I've heard so many amazing things and you can never go wrong with ojon!

x

11. 11 Dec 2012 / 11:51 pm

you're definitely tempting me into the deeep..! x

12. 12 Dec 2012 / 6:21 am

I like to try that beauty products and see if its effective.

girls clothing