A few weeks back I was invited by Bourjois and Company Magazine to appear in an advertorial shoot for the February Issue. In Paris. Was I passing up the chance to go to Paris? No. So last week I popped across the water for a mental 36 hours. I hardly got the chance to vlog or take photos at all as it was seriously crazy, but I did learn the following things:
1) My French is still terrible, my makeup artist kept trying to work works into my vocabulary, but it was still pretty terrible.
2) Shiseido makeup brushes are the best thing ever and feel like little clouds on your face. I need them in my life.
3) The Eiffel Tower looks mighty pretty when it does it’s twinkley thing every 10 minutes. It’s so pretty it made 4) a slightly easier experience.
4) Sitting on a stone fountain in a skirt with bare legs is not the nicest experience.
5) But the constant supply of hot chocolates and coffee people bring you are.
6) Getting McDonalds on the train home to Brighton after a long day of shooting is the definition of heaven.