Every year I make a Christmas checklist in the run up to the big day that guarantees to leave me full of festive cheer. Starting December the first I make sure every little detail is ticked off over the course of 24 days. Seeing as it’s my Christmas party tonight and i’ll be ticking off number nine, I thought I’d run through my festive check list with you… (FYI the ones in bold have been ticked off!)
- Crack open the hot chocolate – Wittard Winter Warmer Christmas Pudding HC is my favourite!
- Open a Christmas present early
- Pick up your Primark christmas jumper
- Watch Elf and subject your other half to the soundtrack on repeat after it finishes
- Put up your Christmas tree and decorations
- Purchase a Christmas scented candle – The Laura Mercier Signature Scented Candle is a dream!
- Get baking – hello Ginger Bread Men
- Polish off a box of After Eights
- Go to a Christmas party
- Go ice skating
- Stock up on Christmas food (or just tonnes of pigs in blankets)
- See a really terrible movie on Christmas eve
- Purchase all presents before the 24th December – a girl can dream, right?
And my favourite – filming festive videos. Keep an eye out for the first instalment this weekend. But most importantly, I need to know – have I missed anything? Let me know what fills you with festive cheer in the comments!