Five Failed Vlogs: Part One

This week Josh and I decided to deal with the backlog of boring vlogs we’ve been stashing since we moved house. Josh edited both of this week’s vlogs as otherwise you wouldn’t be seeing next weeks vlog until 2015 – things have gotten busaaaay. The routine of slightly more interesting vlogs will resume next Thursday, but until then, here’s part one of five failed vlogs. For part two check my channel at 3pm!

18 Comments

1. 22 Aug 2014 / 7:46 am

As much as they are "failed" vlogs I still enjoyed seeing snippets of your days! It was really sweet of Josh to take on the job of editing, too!

nueyork.blogspot.com

2. 22 Aug 2014 / 8:03 am

I loved this vlog Suzie! Your make up always looks so perfect. Also, I really want some Nando's sauce now! x

SophiesMakeupBlog

3. 22 Aug 2014 / 10:06 am

Loved these, even though they were a 'fail'!

www.emandthem.co.uk

4. 22 Aug 2014 / 1:18 pm

I blame the puppy!!!! Too cute and too distracting 🙂

Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

5. 22 Aug 2014 / 1:23 pm

Love your vlogs! x

A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6. 22 Aug 2014 / 6:22 pm

Love these- not a fail at all! Always enjoy these kind of 'bitty' vlogs.

Daisy x
    www.cupcakesandcherries.com

7. 22 Aug 2014 / 7:02 pm

Love your vlogs, keep em coming!

8. 22 Aug 2014 / 7:54 pm

I love your vlogs!

Sophia // sophiebysophia.blogspot.com

9. 22 Aug 2014 / 10:35 pm

Your vlogs are hands down the best ones on youtube! (even the "fail" ones) They are so lovely and funny! You seem like an amazing person and one that would be so much fun to hang out and shop with haha!
    – Emm

10. 22 Aug 2014 / 10:38 pm

Not to mention, you inspired me to start my own blog! 🙂

www.emmtoria.blogspot.com

11. 23 Aug 2014 / 6:47 am

I love your vlogs. Please vlog more!

Michelle xo
    THEMDNBLOG.blogspot.com

12. 23 Aug 2014 / 8:36 am

I love this vlog, it wasn't to much of a fail!

13. 28 Aug 2014 / 8:13 pm

Even though you wrote failed vlog I REALLY enjoyed the vlogs especially when you were cutting up those beautiful roses. The way you filmed was really creative even though you felt like they were really boring. Please make some more

14. 05 Sep 2014 / 6:02 am

Although you have called them '"failed vlogs" Suzi, they are still wonderful to see what you get up to on a weekly basis! Your editing skills are magical and your videos simply make me smile!
    M x

15. 22 Oct 2015 / 12:17 am

coach outlet store, hollister online shop, cheap true religion, coach outlet, tommy hilfiger, insanity calendar, juicy couture handbags, juicy couture handbags, michael kors handbags clearance, prada, rayban, coach factory online, ray ban sunglasses outlet, cheap true religion jeans, reebok, pandora, air jordan shoes, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton taschen, flat iron, nike free 5.2, nike free run 5.0, swarovski crystal, ralph lauren outlet, ray ban wayfarer, michael kors outlet online sale, mcm backpack, nike roshe, polo ralph lauren, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, cheap michael kors, abercrombie, iphone 6 case, cheap jordan, coach outlet store, ugg australia, salvatore ferragamo, rolex watches for sale, oakley sunglasses cheap, north face outlet, tommy hilfiger outlet stores, oakley, gucci, converse chucks, north face outlet, tory burch shoes, timberland boots for men, ray bans, gucci handbags

16. 22 Oct 2015 / 3:59 am