B.T.S This Month

Photo 06-07-2018, 13 54 51

June - July 2018

What a month. Every time we turn a page in the calendar I swear it can't get more crazy and each month still renders me speechless (lol actually it's the opposite of speechless, just breathless after too much story-telling.) and the past month has been the best yet.

It's been the world cup month, the month where the UK has been blessed with some abnormally glorious weather, we made it further in the World Cup than we ever thought, and half the country regularly bunked off work early to go to the pub and watch the football. That all came to a wrap, but we spent it in the best way down at Brightons Luna Big Screen (got covered in beer and queued for hours for a drink but it was so fun).

Photo 11-07-2018, 17 49 25
Photo 11-07-2018, 19 39 43
Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 43
Photo 06-07-2018, 13 54 21
Photo 06-07-2018, 14 57 12
Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 47
Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 51
Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 36

When I haven't been out enjoying the sunshine or being a little night owl this month, I've been working away at my desk. This month I finally got to announce that I'm joining the Marc Jacobs Daisy family. So for the rest of the year you can expect some really exciting content from us to be rolling out. It's all kicking off this weekend with an event at Somerset House and I'm so excited to pop down and play some arcade games on Saturday.

I've also felt like a total queen this month, having been invited to some incredible events. From Italy with Armani (more on that to come), Ascot for the Audi Polo (So. Many. Celebs!) and the Armani party early this week. I actually wore a full outfit to Armani that I'd seen on a girl at Audi - when people ask where my style inspo comes from, it's honestly the general public - you all rock.

Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 59
Photo 20-07-2018, 16 09 55
Share:

17 Comments

1. 21 Jul 2018 / 8:49 am

How cool, I love your little BTS/ monthly recaps! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great snapshots as well.
    Xx, Janine

2. 21 Jul 2018 / 10:28 am

Love how you’ve done a little BTS. It’s so refreshing to see people’s real lives rather than the sugar coated version thats often shared on social media xx

3. 21 Jul 2018 / 10:29 am

4. 21 Jul 2018 / 4:29 pm

How wonderful to get another post from you Suzie! First of all, huge congrats on becoming a part of the Marc Jacobs Daisy team! I can only begin to imagine the amazing things that you and the rest of the team are coming up with, creating, and pulling together! I look forward to learning more about what you have been doing with them. Armani, Armani, Armani โ€“ you are one lucky girl to get to go to so many fabulous events with them and meet so many incredible people. I think at first I would be a bit nervous to be honest with all those amazing people around that at first I would be to shy and intimidated to talk to anyone, but I think the more experiences like these you have, the more fun you realize they are and the more comfortable you become branching out and meeting to folks! The past two months have flown by for me too, and I’m starting to wonder if this is what life will be like from now on, but it’s just a good reminder to really live in the moment, make the most of every moment, and stop waiting for things to happen! It’s time to actually make a point and find them ๐Ÿ˜€ Hugs

www.beingisabella.com

5. 21 Jul 2018 / 9:49 pm

You look so good with your hair in a ponytail ! Great post !

6. 22 Jul 2018 / 8:45 am

I love these BTSs! I always prefer reading about general things that happened during the month, than products and things.

xx
    www.thedecemberdame.com

7. 22 Jul 2018 / 11:22 am

Suzie I just can’t tell you how happy I am to see you that happy and free!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

8. 23 Jul 2018 / 3:13 pm

Love these vintage-y looking photos!
    Jae
    www.allthatjae.com

9. 24 Jul 2018 / 2:35 am

Great update!

10. 25 Jul 2018 / 6:11 am

So excited you’ve joined the Daisy family! can’t wait for the upcoming news! <3

11. 26 Jul 2018 / 3:31 pm

Looks like you’ve had a great month!

shestandsfirm.wordpress.com

12. 28 Jul 2018 / 12:11 pm

Looks like you had an exciting month! Great post as usual! xo
    www.bethanyvictoria.co.uk

13. 29 Jul 2018 / 8:45 pm

You are like a pro unfold user <3 Loved the photos…
    great update

14. 07 Aug 2018 / 12:38 pm

Sounds like such a fun month! I love these photos and it looks like we have a lot of cool content to look forward to!

Soph – https://sophhearts.com

15. 21 Aug 2018 / 2:26 am

I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ve missed the hottest time in the UK and itโ€™s been pouring down with rain in South East Asia! Great post ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Sian
    03 Sep 2018 / 8:05 pm

Such an amazing post! I love your BTS/monthly recap! These photos look absolutely amaze-balls as well!!!

S xx